facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Mar 8, 2010

Digital paintovers and children's books


Hey hey hey all!

Sorry for being all quiet this last week, been busy busybusy!
Both making illustrations for a children's book, plus the deadline for the CGtalk contest is closing in (k, still about 40 days left but still). Doesn't seem that I'll be a ble to enter that single contest though, maybe if I get some turboboost this week or so by some kind of a miracle.. Oh well, if not now, then I'll definitely enter next time!
Our group project for this contest is really fun to work on anyhow, I'm really enjoying it so far!

Here's a rather rough digital paintover I just finished up of one of the models. I made the character design, Boba Subin modeled the first version and Carolina Årnäs made the final model of her.


I'll be back with moar art soon :)

//Andrea

1 comment:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme