facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Mar 1, 2010

Livestream works better


noukah on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free


Found a better place to broadcast from. Livestream, and it works a whole lot better for me than Ustream.
I'm still experimenting with the resolution, this one still feels rather bad. Hope to be figuring that out as well. This one's without sound, but you'll be able to hear me next time as well.
So from now on, you may see me broadcast from here whenever I got some time to spare :)
He'res a recording from when I'm working on one of my horsies. It's a very stylised arabian, some people have noticed that he looks rather weird ;D

//Andrea

1 comment:

  1. awesome!
    but you wont be speaking?

    I'm making my own too :D just check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme