facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Mar 9, 2010

Moar horsie


Hey hey!

Here's a nother horse wip. I'm really enjoying these fast speedies, I'll make some more.
And also, a secret plan is starting to grow in my head.. Don't wanna talk about it yet though, cause then my motivation would go away, hehe.

Seems like Sweden is finally becoming a warmer country now, the sun is shining and the snow seems to be melting for once. I've never seen this much snow as this year ever, and I've been living her almost my entire life. Spring is more than welcome now though.. Oh and my cat is poking me, think he's hungry.

Will give him some food and then back to work!

//Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Love how you pain those strong bodies with fragile legs. Reminds me of some of Tim Burton's early drawings.

    On a side note; norway is finally getting warmer too. And brighter. Can't wait for summer.

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme