facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

May 15, 2010

Time to show some sign of life

Hey heeeey.
Sorry for being away for so long!
Been SOOPERBUSY lately, dealing with many clients and working on really exciting projects! Also, we managed to finish our submission for CGsociety's Bmovie Challenge. I gotta say that I'm so proud of my team and what we managed to accomplish.
Now we can FINALLY relax a little(yeah right) and keep our fingers crossed that the judges will be impressed.

I see I've got a bunch of new subscribers and comments, first of all THANK YOU, I hope I''ll be entertaining to follow. Second, I gotta try to reply to you people as soon as I get some more time for that. I do read everything and your comments make me so happy :)

I'll try to get back with a more fun update a bit later.


Hugs,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme