facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Jan 12, 2011

Back and thoughts about prints


Feels like I've been away for too long so now it's time to get back on track!
First I would like to thank you all for your kind comments, it really means a lot to me and I can't say that enough :)

So what have I been up to lately? Well, work as usual.

Been working with publishing houses, Advertisement Agencies, Game companies, iphone app-developers, etc. It's been hectic from time to time and sadly, my personal work has been beglected because of that.

2010 was one of my most productive years so far, and hopefully I'll be able to 2011 a really good one as well, and hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in some more personal stuff as well. Just to keep up the inspiration.

Now enough rambling!
Something that's new for this year is that I'm FINALLY gathering some artwork so I can make prints out of them!
I've already gotten a few requests.

I'm still ordering test-prints of some pieces, just to get the contrast and colour range right, and will let you know when the first limited editions have been printed.

Also, feel free to send me requests if you have a favorite piece in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme