facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Jan 3, 2012

Playful Dreaming

Photoshop CS5, Cintiq 12WX & Wacom Intuos4

Finally.
It's been so long since last time I completed something in color. Feels so good...

And what better way could there be than starting this year off with some horses? I secretly wish that the girl on the black one was me. You guys have no idea how much I miss horsebackriding nowadays. Been so long since last time I had the chance to ride. Being in a stable is like meditation for me.

So yeah. From me to you.
With 100% love, heart and effort.
I can't get any more personal than this.


Done in Photoshop CS5 with a cintiq12WX.

Prints may be available in a near future. Please let me know if interested :)
//Andrea


Some closeups:


1 comment:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme