facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Jun 11, 2012

Cover Art for HarperCollins: "Always October"



Finally, I'm allowed to share some artwork for a book cover that I made last year. It's for the novel "Always October", written by Bruce Coville and published by HarperCollins.

It's the first cover I've made for them so far, it's been a true pleasure and I had a lot of fun working on this piece.
As far as I know, the novel will be available in August, and I'm really looking forward to see it printed.
I'll definitely keep you updated about this later this summer/fall! :)

 
Here are some closeups. Hope you like it!


- Andrea




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Sorry for the late reply :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I want to read it! Looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very belated "thank you" to you as well! <3

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme