facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Jun 23, 2013

Featured: Advanced Photoshop, issue 110




Feels like there's fun stuff happening all the time nowadays.

Just found an article about me in the latest issue of Advanced Photoshop(Sold worldwide, and you can find it at Pressbyrån if you're in Sweden).

15 artists got to share some tips and tricks, and I got the great opportunity to describe my workflow when I painted "The Wolf". Huge thanks for letting me be a part of that magazine!!

Even saw my online friend Victorior in there, make sure to check him out if you haven't seen his stuff yet! He's really talented and very friendly :)



Well what else is going oooon?

Tomorrow my 4 week long vacation from Netent starts.. Technically it starts tomorrow, but I've been "off duty" since thursday evening and all I've been doing is slacking :D

It's how I work. I either have to work 110% or do absolute nothing. No inbetweens.

Later I'll also be enjoying working on my personal art, but also do some freelancing though.
Still got at least one deadline to catch.



How are you spending your summer? Any vacations/projects fun plans ahead?




- Andrea



12 comments:

  1. great job !!

    I'm going to "les Eurockennes de belfort" (4-5-6-7 july)
    and maybe spend sometimes at the sea (south french coast)
    What to come ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      "les Eurockennes de belfort", is that some music festival? :)
      Sounds fun anyhow!

      I haven't planned anything yet, we'll see what happens :D

      Delete
    2. yes a big Music Festival: http://www.eurockeennes.fr/ !!

      Delete
    3. That's cool :D Hope you'll have a great time!

      Delete
  2. Wow - coolt! Grattis :) Och ha en bra semester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz! I'll have to go pick up a copy so I can read the article. ^^

    Summer plans....uhhh....Family reunion & Weddings. Other than that I'm just bored...and making art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Hope you'll enjoy it!

      Sounds nice! Hope you'll be less bored though :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your feature in the magazine, ma'am. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thats amazing! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caty!
      Kul att se dig här förresten :D

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme