facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Jul 4, 2013

New WIP: Tiger and kids... And a lantern.


 Work in Progress. Photoshop CS5 + Wacom Intuos4


Here's another WIP of mine. Started out as a spontanious sketch like most of my pieces, hehe.

The purpose for this painting? Oh, I dunno :P
I kinda felt the urge to paint tigers, play with colors, and playinh around with lights.

We'll see how it's gonna turn out.

Meanwhile I'm trying to think about making more art that actually has true meaning and story behind it.
I wanna be able to reach out to the viewer, move them somehow.
Ghah it's so hard :D

I mostly end up falling on love with the actual technical part. Pretty brushstrokes, yummy, colors..
But the subject is the thing that should matter the most, right?

Ahh, rambling away :)

Anyway. Hope you like this little update!


- Andrea



2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite pieces ever!
    Love it.
    kristenkellerreeves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Thank you! :D See if I canfinish it, or make something similar someday.

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme