facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Nov 5, 2013

Tigers and balloons


Photoshop CS5 & Cintiq 12WX


Good morning!

I'm off to a meeting in like ten minutes, but though I'd throw these in real quickly just to show you guys what else I've been working on.

More tigers, more balloons! These are really fun and hard to come up with, so it's really good practice for yours truly. And as you can see, my evil sense of humor comes through a bit as well.... Hehehehe.

Hope you still like me D:

- Andrea


10 comments:

  1. The next one should be the tiger mourning the death of his beloved friend :D or he trieing to fix him again, which would make it a little story :) could be nice. As always I love your style! relaxed and precise lines, great sense of movement. love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey that's not a bad idea! I'll see if I can come up with some expressive poses for that as well :) Or he could either try to fix the balloon, than walk away with this "it wasn't me" - expression on his face haha. Just like "innocent" little kitties do.... ;)

      Thanks for your kind words, I'm so glad you like my work! :D

      Delete
  2. Haha i love it! We all have to bring out our evil sense of humor sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you, Mel :D Yeah true, you can't just act cute and cuddly 24/7 ;)

      Delete
  3. I love the tiger fighting the rope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fabián! And thanks for your loyalty, you must be one of those readers who's been here commenting the longest. Really appreciate it :D

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme