facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Nov 8, 2013

Wolf sketches

Hey amigos!


Do you remember this one?

"Did he just watch me poop?" Photoshop CS5 & Cintiq 12WX

I decided to develop some sort of story for it. So far it's about some butterfly stalker(hehe). I think he and his friend's got a little bit of a dirty mind, they like spying on wolves pooping... Haha.


Wolf poses, Photoshop CS5 & Cintiq 12WX





Not everyone appreciates being watched. We'll see how this will end...


From pooping wolves to something else!

I'm leaving Sweden tomorrow. I'm leaving my laptop tomorrow.
We're heading towards the States and I'll be gone for 2 weeks. Partly for CTNx next friday, and lots of other adventures as well. Never been there for so long(it's my third trip in a row now).

I feel so incredibly excited! Last year felt terrible compared to now. But that's a different story :)

So.. Yeah. I'll be instagramming and facebooking, so if you wanna stay in touch/follow my adventures, then that's where things will happen for the coming two weeks.


- Andrea




No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme