facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Dec 25, 2013

Happy Holidays!



Before life kidnaps me completely for a few days...
I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thank you so much for the love, comments and support through out this year.
You have no idea how much that means to me and I'll do my best to give something back to all of you.

Christmas has been awesome so far. Lots of Swedish x-mas foods, drinks and such.
Plus I can officially announce that I can now make my own ice cream AND cotton candy right here in the kitchen! Got the best x-mas presents ever haha!


I'll be back with a bunch of fun posts really soon :)
Until then, have a good one!

Cheers to you all and lots of hugs.


- Andrea


2 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus, and a Happy New Year! Also, keep on making awesome stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise!

      Hoppas att julen varit bra so far och önskar dig även en riktigt god fortsättning :D
      And thank you, I'll try!

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme