facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Dec 22, 2013

Hit Girl

Hit Girl from Kick Ass. Will color it later! Photoshop CS5 & Wacom Cintiq 13HD



Hey hey HEEEY! How is everyone?

I'm in slacker-mode. My 2,5 week x-mas break started yesterday, so I'll spend the rest of the year slacking.

I really need it. 

It's been a crazy, hectic year.
Awesome but busy like CRAZY.

I was thinking about putting together summary of all the things that has happened(work-related).
How does that sound? Shall I do it?? Hmmm?


On a side- note: I finally had some time this other day, to try out the new Cintiq 13HD, and gosh I LOVE IT TO BITS! I'll put together another post/review about it later on. So far I love it.

Felt like gaining new super powers.. NO wonder that HIT GIRL showed up with her HIT HORSE.
I wish I was a brave as her. You see, I'm terribly scared of show jumping.

But I'm working on that.


Laters!


- Andrea


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A very Merry X-Mas to you too :D
      Hope you'll have an awesome New Year as well!

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme