facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Jan 31, 2014

2014 Year of the Horse



Allright horsie. It's 2014. Now it's finally your turn.

Got asked to make a poster for the Chinese New Year celebration today, which I gladly agreed to help out with. I mean, come on. Drawing horses during work hours is a dream come true, haha.

We had a small event here at the office to celebrate, got to taste some cool Chinese snacks and hang out a little. Now I really dig roasted peas ;)

I really feel motivated to make the best out of this year. I've set a few goals for myself, and I'm pretty determent to achieve at least some of them. I'll share them in another post, so stay tuned!


By the way, who wants to see some steps?

Enjoy :)



Done in Photoshop CS5 using a Cintiq as usual.

Frankly, I think that the first thumb is more dynamic than the rest. I'll note that, and pay more attention next time. Practice, practice, practice!


Now I'm curious. What are your goals for 2014?


- Andrea




4 comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme