facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Jan 9, 2014

See your own potential


Photoshop CS5 & Wacom Cintiq 13HD


Had this idea a while ago, that got stuck in the back of my head.

I haven't figured out any real story yet, I just knew that I wanted to start creating something about this cowardly little donkey. An underdog, who doesn't really believe in himself.. Yet.

He's got so many dreams. But he hides them very well.

Photoshop CS5 & Wacom Cintiq 13HD


Then something will make him realize what he's actually capable of.
The more courage he gains, the more it will come through.
 
Photoshop CS5 & Wacom Cintiq 13HD


I'm a complete sucker for sunshine stories like that, where you cheer for the underdog and cry your eyes out when he/she succeds, haha.



What inspires YOU? Or do you have any sunshine story to share?



- Andrea


11 comments:

  1. I love stories like that too! BTW Great concept illustrations! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elena!
      Do you have any fav story i particular?

      Delete
  2. Straight to the storyboard department!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I like to feature artists on my website! You should check it out! I love you work. http://beautythroughashes.com/art/meet-shaesu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Christie! Thank you, glad you like it.
      Nice blog as well!

      Delete
  4. I got one sunshine story:
    http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu61/Peleng_img/Croc.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Tack så mycket! Va kul att du hittat till engelska bloggen - Välkommen!

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme