facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Sep 24, 2014

Battle Sheep

Yes. It's finally out!

Well, it's been out for a while, just haven't had the time to post about it. Last year I worked on a board game, the former name was "Split Sheep" but it got changed to "Battle Sheep instead". Hence the logo, I only used it as a placeholder ;)

Photoshop CS5 + Wacom Intuos4. Client: Blue Orange Games

You can see some sketches and stuff at Behance, feel free to have a look!



Now on to something else. What do you guys want to read about here? I'm posting some art every now and then, and I'll try to make some new tutorials for you guys soon as requested. But what else. Are you interested in my artistic life as well? Should I start blog-blogging? Kinda like a diary?
Waddya think?

Any feedback is appreciated :)


Peace, love and eat your veggies!

- Andrea



9 comments:

  1. Artistic/creative day-to-day struggles would be interesting to read. Like, how do you keep learning, and keep improving, and what you find difficult in the creative lifestyle and how have you dealt with that. The ins-and-outs of a creative day-to-day life, so to speak :) Anyway, that's my suggestion...

    Thumbs up for the sheep by the way. Cool perspective :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good ones! I'll definitely keep those in mind. Oh god now you'll see what a fraud I am!! Kidding. Or am I? :D

      And thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  2. If it's not too personal, I'd love to hear about how you turned your art into a living.

    Regardless, just keep posting,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great works Andrea. Pls could you do a simple painting (you can emphasise details a bit) tutorial with audio. I enjoyed your video tutorials, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      Hmm maybe I can try. Shall I cover any particular area?

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vill jättegärna se fler tutorials! Kanske lite tips på vad man ska tänka på när man skuggar och ljussätter (tycker sånt är riktigt svårt)! :) Sen det där med färg får jag aldrig kläm på.

    Blev asglad när jag såg att du börjat uppdatera bloggen igen! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolut, ska försöka sala mod och fixa lite videotutorials där jag förklarar hur jag jobbar med ljus och färg :) Jättebra förslag!

      Superkul att du uppskattar mina inlägg! Tusen tack, ska försöka posta ännu mer :)

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme