facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Sep 12, 2014

Rising from the ashes


Oh my.

360 followers on blogger.

Over 2k followers on insta.

More than 60k followers(wait, WHAT?) on Behance.



I keep seeing new faces every week, and yet I haven't updated properly since January...
What's going on? Where did you all come from? Are you even real?



I wanna thank you all for sticking around, this means so much to me, you have no idea. It gets quite overwhealming from time to time. But really, Thank You.



Photoshop CS5 + Wacom Cintiq 12WX + Wacom Intuos4 = LOVE



Let's have a fresh start, shall we.


- Andrea


18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's nice to finally update again.

      Delete
  2. Just saw in my blog feed that you'd made a new post, and I went "Yay!".
    So... Yay, and welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! Hopefully I'll be back again :) And thank you! <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Åh, får jag? :D Vargar och rävar och svensk skog tycker jag är mysigt <3 Och alltid tutorials om tiden finns :)

      Delete
    2. Hah rävar lär de nog bli fler av om man känner mig rätt! Och svensk natur! Stay tuned :) Ska försöka slänga ihop en tutorial snart igen också.

      Delete
  4. Good to see you back! I'm looking forward to see your work again. Hope you had a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcel! I think I need a new kickstart though, do you have any feedback or wishes regarding posts? Bring them on!

      Delete
    2. Hmmm... It would be nice to see your workflow. You did a post where you showed the main stages of your process, if I remember correctly. A post like that again would be very nice :). A drawing about that little donkey you made a while ago would be great :D your concepts reminded me of a similar story I once told in during a livestream :)

      Delete
    3. Good one! I'll try to post a new tutorial soon :) Aldo, I'd love to hear more about your similar story! I have this vague idea of that donkey one, but I think I got a little stuck with it. Any ideas or brainstorming is welcome!

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme