facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Oct 15, 2014

Day of the fox

Hello amigos!

So, October 10 was apparently the day of the fox. I had no idea, and luckily one of my friends told me. Those of you who have been following me for a while probably know by then, how much I like foxes. They're so damn cute!

I took a short break from work and made this little sketch of two snuggly foxies.





I'm thinking about coloring it when I get more time on my hands again. I got plummed with work this week - which is a good thing though! Got some pretty cool opportunities coming my way again. But I'm so BORING! I can't tell you until it's official/printed/produced/released :c
As usual.


Don't be sad though! You can look at these steps instead :)



Have a fantastic day!
I'm gonna work work woooooork. All day, all night....


- Andrea




No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme