facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Mar 20, 2016

Under construction

Heeeey!

Thanks so much for the feedback on my previous post :)

I've done some thinking and I agree, I would miss blogging too much. I love to write longer posts and to discuss with you guys, so it would be such a shame letting that go!

I'm actually looking into other solutions, and thinking about giving Wordpress a chance. I love the endless amount of themes out there, and the design seems so much more professional. I've tried to redesign my blogspot several times, but I've realized something - I'm a terrible webdesigner :D I'm never happy with the design, I don't get coding but I know that this place could become so much better!

So things will change a bit around here. If you're used to visit "noukah.com", then the site will change shortly. I'll keep this current blog as it is, but I'll probably move on soon and continue blogging on Wordpress :) I've found a nice theme that seems to have everything I'm looking for in a blog design, so I feel really excited about this!

Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend! I haven't done much. Or yes I have. I've turned Rosso back into a lion.




I wish I could do it that fast, lol. It takes about an hour if I work fast. Really need to hurry before his grumpiness kicks in. And the amount of hair that I have to clean up afterwards! Oh gosh I could make another cat out of that hair. Or knit a sweather.

Other than that, I've been cleaning my hooome. I love when things look and feel nice and tidy. I'm such a home-dweller.

Thanks for your patience, talk to you soon :D


// Andrea

2 comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme