facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin

Apr 27, 2016

I have a new blog!

My lovely amigos!

I've finally set up my new blog. I won't post, or comment anymore over here, so you're more than welcome to bookmark the new one instead, and come say Hi! ---- > noukah.com

I've been thinking a lot back and forth, and have come to a decision to keep Instagram (lol, yeah I know. I'm giving it a second chance)and my new blog. And mainly update those two for now, and become my two babies. Well, the blog will become my REAL baby, since I don't own Instagram ;)

So here's for a new chapter. 

I really love all of you and your support, I can't thank you enough for sticking around, I say this all the time and I really mean it.

You keep me going 

- Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme